Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

5 posters

Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists

GIJoe2010
    GIJoe2010

Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists Empty Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists

Post  GIJoe2010 Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

1200bruce
    1200bruce

Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists Empty Re: Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists

Post  1200bruce Sun May 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Thanks to our GREAT troops! cheers
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists Empty Re: Osama is fucking dead, eat it terrorists

Post  g3t_t0rk Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 am

Can't fuck with America! Twisted Evil
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Post  Backroad_Beast Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Fuck with the best, die like the rest.
    IROCDave

Post  IROCDave Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

As my wife and I watched the announcement form Obama I felt great pride for our military and nation. At the same time I found it strange to feel so good about someone being killed. The guy deserved to die a slower death, but to see so many young people partying at the white house was weird. It reminded me of arabs celebrating the killing of our soldiers on their soil.

With this dilema on my mind, I would like to thank every person in the US military. This had to be done and so many have given their life without questioning.

What is amazing is that the most liberal president to ever reside over our great country had the stones to sign off on something that was so risky. Going into (makes you wonder) an allies country and executing a figure head without permission and consequences be damned. This was the right thing to do and it was done. It makes me feel better about our F' ed up political system.

It was nice to see something happen that was in the best interest of our country. F the rest of the world, we are still the greatest country on the face of this earth and if you mess with us it will come back to you and anyone that assists.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm