Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

3 posters

Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade....

1200bruce
    1200bruce

Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade.... Empty Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade....

Post  1200bruce Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 am

I'll be there unless it's pouring down, then I may go see Thor. We watched Fast 5 yesterday!
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade.... Empty Re: Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade....

Post  g3t_t0rk Sun May 15, 2011 12:57 pm

1200bruce wrote:I'll be there unless it's pouring down, then I may go see Thor. We watched Fast 5 yesterday!

I wanted to but can't make it... Instead though, I was able to help the making of Forza 4!!! Very Happy
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade.... Empty Re: Car show in Sequim today, just before the parade....

Post  Backroad_Beast Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm

g3t_t0rk wrote:
    1200bruce wrote:I'll be there unless it's pouring down, then I may go see Thor. We watched Fast 5 yesterday!

I wanted to but can't make it... Instead though, I was able to help the making of Forza 4!!! Very Happy

Explain please...
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Post  1200bruce Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

There was a couple nice stangs at the show, and not one Viper! Evil or Very Mad
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Mon May 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Backroad_Beast wrote:
    g3t_t0rk wrote:

Explain please...

I was fortunate enough to have the makers of Forza 4 use my Viper for sound clips! XD

Notice the sound producer explaining how they do things to the game reporters and the mics around my exhaust! Very Happy

Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Post  Backroad_Beast Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm

g3t_t0rk wrote:
    Backroad_Beast wrote:
    g3t_t0rk wrote:

Explain please...

I was fortunate enough to have the makers of Forza 4 use my Viper for sound clips! XD

Notice the sound producer explaining how they do things to the game reporters and the mics around my exhaust! Very Happy

Dude that's pretty badass..... kinda jealous lol.
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Tue May 17, 2011 6:23 pm

My favorite part? I get a free copy of Forza 4! Twisted Evil Also, my name is going to be on the thank you credits!!! This game just got a whole lot better for me lol
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Post  1200bruce Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 am

Thats cool, whens the court date? Evil or Very Mad
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Fri May 20, 2011 1:34 am

Still haven't gotten the ticket in the mail! Shocked I'm TERRIFIED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content