Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

HOW TO POST A PICTURE

g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

HOW TO POST A PICTURE Empty HOW TO POST A PICTURE

Post  g3t_t0rk Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 am

As many of you know, I do not pay any fees to host this forum however because of this, there are a few setbacks. This might be the biggest one. Unfortunately, this forum will not resize photos that you may post so you will have to "Host an image". Luckily, you can do it through the site and it is very easy! Just follow these steps. If you happen to get confused, PM me and I'll help you through it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE YOU SET THE PX WIDTH TO 640!

From there it's pretty self-explanatory. You can either upload a file from your computer or grab a picture online and past the url into the box. Click Host it and you'll be brought here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Highlight the actual link and copy it yourself rather than clicking 'copy' and it sometimes does not work. Paste the link onto your post and you're done! It sounds a lot harder than it really is. Like I said, if you're having problems, simply PM me!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am