Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

+7
topsey_kretts
g3t_t0rk
NW_EM1
1200bruce
Stevo151
GroceryWagon
92eghatch
11 posters

daily driver civic

92eghatch
    92eghatch

daily driver civic Empty daily driver civic

Post  92eghatch Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm

sup everyone. I drive a 92 civic hatch. its makin 420whp, and is my daily driver. Im not the typical honda owner, in fact i dont hang out with other honda's lol. You'll usually catch me hanging with the muscle car crews. looking forward to the track season this summer.
    GroceryWagon
    GroceryWagon

daily driver civic Empty Re: daily driver civic

Post  GroceryWagon Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:29 pm

JDM 4 LIFE!!!!
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm

haha kids like that crack me up. i probably have the most usdm civic.
    Stevo151
    Stevo151

Post  Stevo151 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

sick numbers! any vidz? id love to see that thing in action! and welcome cheers
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Post  1200bruce Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Welcome to the board!
    NW_EM1
    NW_EM1

Post  NW_EM1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome man, nice numbers!
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

i have a dyno vid but none of it on the street. hoping to make some this summer. afro

we should schedule a track day where we can all be their.
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I can verify that he is no typical Honda owner! Very Happy Glad you made it man!

Btw - post up your dyno sheet here! https://emeraldcitymuscle.forumotion.com/t31-official-dyno-thread
    topsey_kretts
    topsey_kretts

Post  topsey_kretts Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

looks like i have some one to play with once my srt4 is done.. Smile
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 pm

topsey_kretts wrote:looks like i have some one to play with once my srt4 is done.. Smile

You better strip out your car haha His EG weighs next to nothing
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

g3t_t0rk wrote:
    topsey_kretts wrote:looks like i have some one to play with once my srt4 is done.. Smile

You better strip out your car haha His EG weighs next to nothing

My car is fat lol 2300 lb with full interior and me in it Laughing
    2003 SVT
    2003 SVT

Post  2003 SVT Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 am

jeez Shocked

pics?
    LS1PUNK
    LS1PUNK

Post  LS1PUNK Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 am

I can vouch for this car, bitch scoots.
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:34 pm

LS1PUNK wrote:I can vouch for this car, bitch scoots.

Haha that was when I was 360whp and bad suspension but thanks Razz
    Marc S
    Marc S

Post  Marc S Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:48 pm

92eghatch wrote:i have a dyno vid but none of it on the street. hoping to make some this summer. afro

Bremerton Raceway on Friday nights brings out a bunch of fast street cars. It is a fun hang out spot and you can can usually get over 12 runs in too.

Nice car by the way. Last year, when I was making 550whp, I got smoked by a black Civic on Highway 18. I had just left Pacific Raceways and was running 11.40's @ 126. I didn't think the Civic had enough. . . . . I was wrong LOL.
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Marc S wrote:
    92eghatch wrote:i have a dyno vid but none of it on the street. hoping to make some this summer. afro

Bremerton Raceway on Friday nights brings out a bunch of fast street cars. It is a fun hang out spot and you can can usually get over 12 runs in too.

Nice car by the way. Last year, when I was making 550whp, I got smoked by a black Civic on Highway 18. I had just left Pacific Raceways and was running 11.40's @ 126. I didn't think the Civic had enough. . . . . I was wrong LOL.

Haha I will for sure once it's track ready. I think my dad knows you. Jim cargill. Nice stang btw I've heard good things about it
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Post  Backroad_Beast Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

92eghatch wrote:sup everyone. I drive a 92 civic hatch. its makin 420whp, and is my daily driver. Im not the typical honda owner, in fact i dont hang out with other honda's lol. You'll usually catch me hanging with the muscle car crews. looking forward to the track season this summer.

Not gonna lie, I was gettin ready to start hatin'... after reading that you've got every bit of my respect. That's numbers (both HP and HP/weight) that I've not yet seen out of a Honda, locally any way, and I'm definitely loving the somewhat anti-JDM personality. You and this car just prove that there's a difference between a nice japanese car and a ricer, yours is definitely not a ricer.
    Marc S
    Marc S

Post  Marc S Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 pm

92eghatch wrote:
    Marc S wrote:

Haha I will for sure once it's track ready. I think my dad knows you. Jim cargill. Nice stang btw I've heard good things about it

Ya, I know you Dad. It's a small world.
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Backroad_Beast wrote:
    92eghatch wrote:sup everyone. I drive a 92 civic hatch. its makin 420whp, and is my daily driver. Im not the typical honda owner, in fact i dont hang out with other honda's lol. You'll usually catch me hanging with the muscle car crews. looking forward to the track season this summer.

Not gonna lie, I was gettin ready to start hatin'... after reading that you've got every bit of my respect. That's numbers (both HP and HP/weight) that I've not yet seen out of a Honda, locally any way, and I'm definitely loving the somewhat anti-JDM personality. You and this car just prove that there's a difference between a nice japanese car and a ricer, yours is definitely not a ricer.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. I actually grew up with mustangs but got a honda for gas and fell into this.
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Post  Backroad_Beast Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 am

92eghatch wrote:
    Thanks man. Much appreciated. I actually grew up with mustangs but got a honda for gas and fell into this.

I know how that goes, hasn't happened to me yet but my buddy is in a similar situation. He and I and the rest of our friends all grew up with stangs, either our dad's car or our own, but he just recently got his hands on a G35 which kinda threw us off. But I'll give him credit just like I do for your Honda, his car is down right badass. He's got a single turbo pushing right around 440rwhp, but it's nowhere near as light as yours. If the Honda boys in my area were actually cool like you I wouldn't have to just cruise with mustangs all the time haha.
    92eghatch
    92eghatch

Post  92eghatch Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 am

Backroad_Beast wrote:
    92eghatch wrote:

I know how that goes, hasn't happened to me yet but my buddy is in a similar situation. He and I and the rest of our friends all grew up with stangs, either our dad's car or our own, but he just recently got his hands on a G35 which kinda threw us off. But I'll give him credit just like I do for your Honda, his car is down right badass. He's got a single turbo pushing right around 440rwhp, but it's nowhere near as light as yours. If the Honda boys in my area were actually cool like you I wouldn't have to just cruise with mustangs all the time haha.

Haha well I guess they're just too "jdm" for you lmao. Ricers crack me up. Well hope to see eveyone out on the track or for a meet.

Mark: my dad and andy are planning a day for us 3 to go to the track. Andy and I have a friendly match goin on but you should come out with us.
    Marc S
    Marc S

Post  Marc S Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm

92eghatch wrote:
    Backroad_Beast wrote:
    92eghatch wrote:

Haha well I guess they're just too "jdm" for you lmao. Ricers crack me up. Well hope to see eveyone out on the track or for a meet.

Mark: my dad and andy are planning a day for us 3 to go to the track. Andy and I have a friendly match goin on but you should come out with us.

That would be fun, I look forward to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:10 pm