Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

2 posters

Bilstein or Koni?

iansane
    iansane

Bilstein or Koni? Empty Bilstein or Koni?

Post  iansane Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 am

So I'm in the market for new shocks/struts and I've pretty much narrowed it down to Bilstein and Koni. Which, conveniently, are about the only companies that make struts for my car. I have Bilsteins on the car now and have been more than happy with them (I'd say close to 100k on this set?) but this is my first foray into high performance suspensions and aside from the stockers I haven't tried anything else. Should I try the Konis or stick with another set Bilsteins?
    IROCDave

Bilstein or Koni? Empty Re: Bilstein or Koni?

Post  IROCDave Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I have Koni adjustable shocks and struts on my car. You are more than welcome to take my car for a spin. It dosnt take long to swap them out...If you do the wrenching you can borrow them and see what you think also.

I would like to know which one works better also. The Koni's dont have many miles on them but are 11 years old. I swapped out the springs at the same time as struts/ shocks so I cant give you a comparison.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 pm