Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

4 posters

Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge

GIJoe2010
    GIJoe2010

Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge Empty Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge

Post  GIJoe2010 Sun May 22, 2011 10:43 am

Anybody else doing this?

I went 2 days ago for the CCC, and it was a blast Very Happy First time ever at a track racing (plenty on the streets Wink ) so I sucked but I learned a lot. For the Car Club Challenge just run what you brung (Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep VS. Chevy/GM product VS. Ford products ONLY) bracket racing: Tech is $30, $10 for your number (good for the whole season).

You get 1 or 2 shakedown runs (depending on time and concurrent events going on at the Raceway i.e. Pro series and or Junior Drag Racers) to figger your dial in, then it's single eliminations. Once you're eliminated you can still do Test n Tune runs until the Raceway closes, after all you paid 30 bucks for Tech you might as well get some practice in. Just thought I'd bring this up.

Oh and it's addicting. I took my wife and child with me and she's already green lighted some drag radials and gutting the ride and tossing in some racing seats . . . God she's so wonderful.

Here's the link for the Drag schedule:

http://www.pacificraceways.com/Schedule/DragStrip.aspx
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge Empty Re: Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge

Post  Backroad_Beast Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 pm

As soon as I get my paycheck I'm getting a helmet and then I'll be up there every chance I get. Gotta rep my Ford pride Twisted Evil
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge Empty Re: Pacific Raceways Test n Tune and Car Club Challenge

Post  g3t_t0rk Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 am

Sounds like fun! I'll drop by sometime for some vids! And some fun runs Twisted Evil

PS - Sounds like you got yourself a keeper! I love you
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Post  1200bruce Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 am

Drag racing... I like the road courses better, but that's just me! Razz

Last edited by 1200bruce on Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    g3t_t0rk
    g3t_t0rk
    Admin

Post  g3t_t0rk Wed May 25, 2011 1:43 pm

1200bruce wrote:Drag racing... I like the road courses better, but that's jus me! Razz

I like 'em both!
    Backroad_Beast
    Backroad_Beast

Post  Backroad_Beast Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm

g3t_t0rk wrote:
    1200bruce wrote:Drag racing... I like the road courses better, but that's jus me! Razz

I like 'em both!

Same here! Why not enjoy all types of racing? I'd even throw my Stang into the drift ring if I had the money for tires and had the time to run up to Monroe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am