Emerald City Muscle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at ECM, we welcome all types of vehicles. From track racing to drag racing, domestics to imports to exotics, We're about it all! The only catch is that we revolve around SPEED. If you like to go fast, consider this your new home!

2 posters

Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace

azntaiji

Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace Empty Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace

Post  azntaiji Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Hey guys, I'm currently doing an internship and have a cool product I'd like to show all of you. I think it would be great for Drift events, especially with Formula D @ Evergreen coming up. And would be great for autox and track days.

With summer just around the corner, that means a lot of events, LOUD events -- from sports to music, fireworks to clubs, and more -- and there's no better time to protect your and your loved ones' hearing.

The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders states that about 15 percent (26 million) of Americans between the ages of 20-69 have high frequency loss due to loud sound exposure, work-related noise and leisure activities. In fact, one in three adults and about 20 percent of teens suffer from hearing loss; these are some serious stats.

So what can we do to protect our hearing that's easy, cost-effective and discreet? Get your peace of mind with EarPeace: http://www.earpeace.com/

Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace Wear_main_image_2

Here are some key EarPeace highlights:
    Clear Hearing: EarPeace simultaneously protects hearing and provides high-quality sound. When used properly, EarPeace reduces sound pressure by 75 percent while maintaining sound fidelity. Hearing isn't muffled.
    Comfortable and Safe: EarPeace is comfortable and made out of safe, strong, reusable hypoallergenic silicone.
    Discreet: EarPeace is a lifestyle brand, so it comes in three different skin tones.
    Convenient: EarPeace comes in a sleek stylish aluminum case you can conveniently carry on your keychain, purse, etc.
    Proven: EarPeace was tested by Michael & Associates, the leading independent lab in the country for measuring hearing protection performance.
    Affordable: EarPeace has an MSRP of $12.95 and offers a money back guarantee.

EarPeace is the first company to release a hearing protection product that matches superior sound experience with an appealing aesthetic. Users are able to clearly and comfortably enjoy the loud events they attend, talk to people around them, and leave without their ears ringing. People can enjoy life while protecting their hearing at the same time.

If you're interested, we can send you EarPeace product for review.

Thanks, and please send me an email at zach@socialradius.com if interested. Please don't PM me here as I'm not on this forum all the time.
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace Empty Re: Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace

Post  1200bruce Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 am

That looks interesting! So how do I buy the REAL white ones? Shocked
    1200bruce
    1200bruce

Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace Empty Re: Protect Your Hearing With The Next Generation Of Earplugs -- EarPeace

Post  1200bruce Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 am

What are you a intern for? And whats my "secret code"! Razz
    azntaiji

Post  azntaiji Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm